This was a concert of two halves featuring music before and after the French revolution. The choir was supported by the Ealing Symphony Orchestra and conducted by John Gibbons.
The first half included:
- Lauda Jerusalem by Delalande
- Recorder Concerto by Antonio Vivaldi and featured soloist Nicholas Epton
- Te Deum by Charpentier with soloists Anna Gorbachyova and Nicholas Epton
Two pieces were included in the second half:
- Oboe Concerto in D minor by Tomaso Albinoni with soloist Cindy Sluka
- Medley of songs from Les Miserables by Schonberg and Boublil