This is to remind you that we are back singing on Monday – 4th Sept, same time & place.
- Again a plea for people to arrive early (about 7.0.p.m.) to put out the chairs
- Arrive in time to collect and pay for music (£3)
- Tick yourself in on the register as you arrive – if you were not singing last term please add your name in CAPITALS to your voice part register –
- If you have changed any of your contact information please write that very clearly on the New Member sheet
- If you decide to change part, please cross your name off on the old part register and add it to the new part register – clearly
- Please welcome new members and show them where to fill in the New Member sheet by the registers – where to go for music, and where to sit.
If you haven’t booked your place for the workshop on 9th, please do so after you have collected your music.
Looking forward to a wonderful singing term
Chairman/Lord Williams’s Festival Chorus